Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Elephants, Batik, and Valori Wells

Happy Wednesday!

I finished up two new items recently that are now available for custom order in my Etsy shop!

This was custom made for someone, and so many other people showed interest that I decided to list it in the shop. I really like the designs used within each elephant, and the colors are so perfect for this time of year.  From my understanding, the print is an exclusive one by fabric designer Valori Wells. It also comes in pink and turquoise.



I made this dress for myself and love it!  Batik is one of my favorite fabrics to work with, and the side pockets on this piece make it  wonderfully functional. Although I'm offering it for custom order, the fabric is very limited.  There will likely only be a few made in this print, but I'm currently sourcing other fabrics to use for this same style. 

Each of these garments is 100% cotton, machine washable, and perfect for the warmer months.  I look forward to creating more new items for spring summer!



**********

Etsy has a feature that allows its users to create treasury lists of items they like. To show some love for elephants, an animal I've been seeing a lot of sad media about lately, I decided to create one in their honor.


You can check out some of the featured items by clicking here: 


Have a wonderful day.
~




No comments: