Pages

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Pinterest Promotional Flyers

Happy Saturday!

Despite the fact that I haven't been sewing a whole lot lately, I have been in design mode this week creating collage flyers to help promote the Black History Month Pop Up Shop happening on Pinterest.  If you haven't done so already, be sure to check us out and support!

Here are five graphics I've created so far:







 

I always have so much fun creating these.  It's much like designing garments in that I get to play around with color, patterns, shapes, etc. and determine what I feel is their best positioning to create the desired effect.  I kinda look at my clothing design work like collages as well, and creating these may just be another calling for me.
:)

Feel free to use any of the above images to help spread the word about the fantastic work being created by so many talented artists and designers.  

We are primarily independent and don't necessarily get the funding and backing that often comes along with being part of a more corporate structure, so we always appreciate the support of individuals such as YOU who value the work we do.

Have a great weekend!
~

No comments: