So! I finally received my other camera and feel like all is well once again.
About two weeks ago I set out to make a dress using the two fabrics below.
I was intending to make it perhaps to place on Etsy. Turns out that I ended up using only one of the fabrics and decided I'd keep the dress for myself.
This one definitely has a house wear vibe to it, so I may use it as just that. However, I might be able to get away with it in public a few times.
In addition to making up for lost time with a camera by taking the above pictures, I also played around with some new pictures of the hand-dyed tops.
I need to perfect the process of dyeing fabric with turmeric, because I'm finding that when exposed to perspiration (salt) the fabric will fade to red. I didn't set the dye as is recommended, so that may be the solution. Once I get that together, these will be ready for order!
I've got a couple of projects to work on today.
Have a great Wednesday.~~~