Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Kente Dress Retakes

Happy Sunday!

I'm just stopping through to share some recent photos I took of the Kente print dresses currently available in my Etsy shop.

I was really eager to photograph them against the blue walls in my current living space.








These dresses--all size Medium/Large--are $58 each, AND you can save 10% when you enter code LOVE8 at checkout on Etsy.  All three are also available on Storenvy where you can also save 10% with the LOVE8 code.  

Now is the perfect time to get these dresses, as Spring isn't far away, and I know so many people can't wait to let some skin out after an extended period of cold/ice/snow! I believe making a bold statement with some eye-catching Kente is the perfect way to do it. :)

It's a pretty gloomy here on the island right now, so I'll probably work on a couple of things then relax until tomorrow.

Have a beautiful day!~
 


(Taken yesterday.)


No comments: