Pages

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Time

Happy Sunday!

Not a whole lot to say except I'm moving out of state Tuesday, and I'm very excited. :)

I'll be coming with a new collection of garments in a few months months, and all items in the Etsy shop are still available.  




These and several other items are in stock and ready to ship.  Enter code SAVE10 at checkout to save 10% on your total purchase.  


**********

Lately I've been looking back at past designs and meditating on reintroducing a few.


These tunics--which I've been saying I'm going to revisit for several months now--are some of the main styles that I've going to be working on. They were definitely among my favorite designs back in the day.

New fabrics. New colors.  New patchwork configurations. Tunics galore.

Coming Soon.
:)

Have a great week!

peace. 




No comments: