Pages

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Regrouping

Happy Sunday!


As I begin to wrap up the final days of this month's sale (save 15% when you enter SAVE15 at checkout), I'm contemplating new concepts *and* a new collection/brand name that will showcase garments made exclusively from organic fabrics--hemp, cotton, perhaps soy, etc.  

This has been a long time coming, as I've always been fascinated by the idea of working only with organic materials.   In sourcing the fabrics, I'm really looking forward to securing connections with cloth producers in African nations and other places so that within the new line of garments I can incorporate organic--which is really just standard in many places when it comes to agricultural production-- Kente and other distinctive prints. 




I do intend to still operate the flyTIe Clothing brand, however garments promoted under this label will be offered primarily on a made-to-order basis...maybe with an occasional one-of-a-kind piece thrown in when I can't resist the urge to randomly create. :-)

Have a great week.~~






1 comment:

Richard Murray said...

I think you should make a specific journal toward this goal of getting organic cloth connections from the motherland. I find many of the craftsfolk who come from our motherland tend to ship it here, but it would be better if you had a way to build the craft here. tell me what you think

you know where to connect with me:)