Pages

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Change Up

I'm feeling the need to do something fresh and different with my work as a designer and seamstress as well as with how I connect with those who so kindly follow me online.  There are lot of ideas running through my head as to what that something is. I've pinpointed a couple, and I intend to kick these ideas off this week!

One thing that'll accompany this new or added direction will be more videos on Youtube.  If you haven't done so already, please subscribe to my channel so that you can be notified at once when news videos are posted.


A couple of weeks ago I produced a short video showing how to create a new-sew halter top.

If you're anything like me, you prefer to wear as few clothes as possible during the hot months of the year while still maintaining some integrity. This simple method for tying a scarf into a halter is fast, low cost (or no cost if you have fabric on hand), and will keep you feeling cool and breezy this summer.  (And I guess spring too, although my grandma said spring is too cool to be walking around with your shoulders out! I'll leave that up to you.)

Check it out!


SUBSCRIBE!

Also, you can look forward to blog updates twice a week instead of just once. 

If you're reading this and have not already done so, click on that button in the right side bar that says "Join this site" and get updates on new blog posts as well.

So, this is what it is, and I hope to be back with you mid-week sharing something new!

Oh yes! Don't forget about the 20% off sale taking place in my Etsy shop all month long!


Save 20% on your total purchase by entering code FEB20 at checkout.
>>http://www.etsy.com/shop/flyTieClothing<<

peace!
:-)

No comments: