Pages

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Make

Next Saturday, December 10, I'll be vending at a local holiday event. In efforts to prepare, I've been working to turn out as many Power Tees as possible. Here are the latest 3 adult versions:







As previously mentioned , I'm in "Who Dat Nation", so I've gotta keep the Saints fans supplied!



And of course I had to make some for youth...



I'm also offering these {adult and children sizes} in customizable versions adorned with whatever word a name one may desire.


***************

Today I also made a new batch of "flyTie" labels.


I had that stamp made a few years ago. I'm grateful for it, since it allows me to economically make a whole bunch of labels to sew into garments. Plus it allows for that handmade feel, which I like.

More to come!...

peace!
:-)

No comments: