Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Do Dat

Hey! Long time no share. :-)

There was a time when I made it a point to update my blog at least twice a week. I really miss those days and will make an effort to get back to doing so. Well, at least once a week. I've connected with so many people through here and have have the great pleasure of connecting others. Beyond sharing my own work and ideas, I've also been the beneficiary of lots of great information, images, theories, etc. through the blogosphere. Thanks to everyone who has contributed and continues to do so. I'm looking forward to getting back into the mix!

With all that said, I'm happy to say I've been creating! I'm bringing back Power Tees--formerly known as Art Tops--in full force, offering ready-made or custom versions with whatever word and whatever colors one may desire. Here are a few I made recently:


Well, I'm not into football and don't rep the New Orleans Saints at all despite being a born and raised Louisianian. HOWEVER, thousands of others do, so of course I've gotta make something for the people! So, since I'm a part of "Who Dat Nation" by default and see how much people love the Saints and will support any item relevant to the Saints, I decided to start making Who Dat Power Tees. I love how this one turned out!

"Who dat say they gone beat them Saints?!?!?" {Hmmmm...I'm not sure, lol!}





"Blessed"
$28 on Etsy


GSU=Grambling State University
I was supposed to wear this when I went home for GSU's homecoming a couple weekends ago, buuuuut I didn't make it :-/. {still bitter about that.} I'll be making them to represent different universities. For example, one for LSU is in the works.


"Power"
"Cutie"
$28 on Etsy

Others not shown here can also be found on Etsy.

These are always fun to make. I like exploring various ways to make each one unique.

Power Tees for youth coming soon...

peace!

:-)

No comments: