**Don't be overwhelmed by all the words. Pictures follow ;-)**
Considering that I don't have much to speak of today where newly made garments are concerned (I've got a lot of projects in the works...not many completed), I figured it'd be fun to take part in a meme I recently came across on the fabulous, "makes ya feel warm and fuzzy" blog of Cutie Booty Cakes. You can tell that's one of my favorite internet spots to visit by the fact that a meme I did back in August was swiped from there as well.
Just a bit (more) about ya girl fly tie:
1. Where is your cellphone? Not sure. Probably somewhere on silent or vibrate.
2. Where is your significant other? At home knocked out sleeping I suppose.
3. Your hair color: Brownish/blackish/reddish with some goldish/blond strands speckled throughout.
4. Your mother: Is often addressed as though she were 20 something. Seems like we've both got a bit of that "Be mistaken for much younger than you are" gene.
5. Your favorite thing: Water
6. Your dream last night: *Will refrain from posting in order to protect the innocent*
7. Your dream/goal? To acquire the courage (from within) to give in and let go when it's most significant
8. Your hobbies: Basking in the sunshine, speaking to Spanish speaking people in their language, and going to the farmers market or grocery store to buy food. Shopping for food makes me almost as happy as shopping for fabric, and I really don't even eat that much.
9. Your fear: I'm fearless...you didn't know?? But really? Something falling on my head. :-/
10. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Doing whatever I'm doing proficient in or at least still working towards number 7 above.
11. Where were you last night?: At home.
12. What you’re not: Incompassionate.
13. One of your wish list items: A lush garden filled with a variety of fruits and vegetables that grows and prospers regardless of how ignorant I am of doing what it takes to not kill everything off. :-/
14. Where you grew up: Grambling, LA with educational stints in Ruston, LA.
15. The last thing you did: Looked up something online.
16. What are you wearing: Hoochie-fied jean shorts and a green tank top. Don't worry, I don't wear the shorts out the house. Anymore. :-O
17. Your tv: Is 13 inches, Is the only one I have, was given to me as a gift at the age of 11, gets 7 channeles, rarely gets watched, has an antenna on top, and will likely become defunct come February 17, 2009 since I don't want no converter box or cable bill.
(Edited to say that I'm big on listening to internet radio, and that's where i get most of my news-ish info from. I find it to be much more raw, truthful, and unbiased...which is what I prefer.)
18. Your pet: Nonexistent. *Pours out a bit of water as libation to all those of the past who were hit by cars* :-(
19. Your computer: Needs some of the thousands of pictures stored on it removed.
20. Your mood:Exuberant
21. Missing someone: Yeah. :-)
22. Your car: Has been mine for 8 yrs. and should probably be replaced. That's my buddy, though. We've shared some great times together.
23. Something you’re not wearing: Shoes.
24. Favorite store: A tie between Fresh Pickins Produce Market and Albertsons.
25. Your summer: Has carried over into fall. That's south Louisiana for ya.
26. Love someone: Indeed I do. :-D
27. Your favorite color: At the moment...Green
28. When is the last time you laughed: Seconds ago when I thought about how I do little dances at the produce market. I mean...just picking out oranges or tomatoes thrills me. (It'll be even more thrilling when I can pick such items out of my own garden.)
29. Last time you cried: Tuesday, September 16.
As for pictures of the one new item I did fully complete:
Yeah..you've seen the style before, but it's a different color. Also, check out the hair flower....which is actually just a piece of t-shirt material crumbled up to resemble a flower and pinned to my head. The picture needed some gold/yellow in it. A burst of sunshine, if you will. :-)
Have a lovely day.