Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Mean in Green

(Couldn't think of a better blog title.)

So this morning I finished up a new dress.

Well, sort of.












I'm still thinking about it, which, in my creative world, could mean anything. I've gotta let it sit a couple days to see how I really feel about it. But overall, I think I'm pleased. The dress is actually larger than it looks and would fit a size large or maybe x-large best. I ended up pinning it when all the photos were coming out with me looking swallowed up by the garment.


Since I'm a bit challenged in the height department, I had to break out the heels for the photo so the dress wouldn't drag on the floor. Normally I'd just stand on my tip toes, but that wasn't cuttin' it. Those are one of only 3 pair of heels that I own. I'm a flats kinda girl. I think the last time I wore those black shoes was at my cousin's funeral back in '05.

Hmmm..I'm debating as to whether or not I should make a run to Joann's to take advantage of the last day of the 4th of the July sale. I really don't feel like driving, though. Or buying gas. So I think I'll stay in and read or something. Besides, I got enough yesterday.

I think...

later




3 comments:

Sew Bettie said...

The dress is awesome. I love the shape.

Breath of Light said...

omg I'm loving that green dress!

Unknown said...

thank you all! since writing this blog, i've come to love it as well. :-D