Pages

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Ahhhhh...Clarity :-)

Today's the 1 yr. birthday of my sistafriend's baby girl. I attended her party on Saturday and had the most fabulous time. I've always been one who prefers to make gifts whenever possible, so I decided to make her a lil' babydoll style dress.








I may end up making a hat or something else to go with it. She'll look so puuuuurty in it, cause she's just the cutest baby in the whole world. I realize some of you moms out there may beg to differ, ha ha ha! (By the way you can see a pic of her and her mom here taken at the party.)

Aside from finishing up that project, I also cleaned my sewing room today. It needed it so so very badly, and now I feel like I can think while in there. Thinking = getting more done on the design/creative tip. I swear. For me, outside clutter always influences the way I feel inside.

Right in line with the cleaning of my home is the current



going on in my shop. Almost everything in there is on sale or clearance cause that's just how I'm feelin' right now.

So, I'm now gonna go in my newly organized "studio" and see what I can get into.

peace

1 comment:

Bruno and Betty said...

cuuute dress! I'm sure it will be a hit :)