Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Where is the Love?

My recent super busy-ness with other things has caused me to neglect my flytie etsy shop, and it makes absolutely no sense. So this morning I went in the "studio," and four hours later I'd made a new dress.


$44

Pretty simple. Classic me. :-)


I'm working on another chiffon dress but can't complete it cause I keep putting off going to the store to get an invisible zipper. I'm gonna make it a point to do that today, though. I use to keep stashes of basic stuff like zippers and thread, but lately things are looking pretty skimpy as far as those stashes are concerned.

Something else I need to do is update my other shop. It's been forever and a day since I've made anything new for that shop, but, believe it or not, over a month ago I began working on a dress similar to this one for 'sewfly.' I mean, I haven't done anything more than cut out the pieces and add elastic to the top, but it's a start! By next weekend it'll be done. I'm putting it out there, so y'all can hold me accountable.


Ok. I'm going to soak up some sun.

peace!

No comments: