Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Spontaneous Creation



My latest creation made on a whim yesterday from some vibrant blue, medium weight, polyester, ribbed material that I found at a thrift store a while back.

Both of my cameras are trippin', otherwise I would have added more photos so you can see all angles. There's an invisible zipper at the side along with a long belt that extends from the waist band and ties at the side. Seams down the front and back, ankle length, etc. Of course when I add it to my shop more photos will be included.

I've been in one of my "dead zones" lately considering that I've been so overwhelmed with other non-deisgn related things. I haven't been blogging as much, creating as much, tending to my shops as much, promoting as much, and basically just not feeling it as much. Well, all the other madness is done, so hopefully I can pull myself together and be more active with the creating. That's a big hopefully considering that I may be about to have to reenter the world of retail for the next two months (*screams*) to make and save money for an expensive 7 day trip to ATL for the commitment ceremony (ie: wedding) of some of my good friends. Only for them would I subject myself to the torture, but hopefully I won't have to.

*fingers crossed*

:-/

No comments: