Pages

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Good Old Cotton

So following Tuesday's rant, I decided that I'd work with a less antagonistic material in order to regain my sanity and not give up the sewing thing all together. I love working with basic cotton cause it's just to the point and doesn't get all out of shape when I go to hem it. For the sewfly shop I made this...




viola babydoll top
$46

I love making these. Right now I've got a vision for one which I think is gonna be pretty neat, so be on the look put for that.

Oh! last night I decided to put a lot of tops in my sewfly shop on clearance. Basically, I just need to get them out of here. I'm pretty much over that phase of creation unless someone decides they want one custom made. They're really cute...very artful, so check 'em out!

peace

No comments: