Sunday, May 25, 2008

Completion

So I finally got around to finishing that chiffon dress that I ranted about this past Tuesday.






$48

The funny thing about it is that the hem didn't give me nearly as much drama as it did last time. See, sometimes ya gotta just take a break from things and return at a later time.

I think I'm gonna go make a circle skirt. Or maybe a dress with a circle skirt. I've been in the mood for creating one of those lately and just found the appropriate material to do it with buried under a pile of some other fabrics. I'd completely forgotten about that material. Only thing is is that it's.....chiffon!! I know I said I wouldn't work with it for a while after that orange dress was done. I was just caught up in a moment of frustration though. I love chiffon. :-D

At least that's what I say now. We'll see what happens with this.

peace

3 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

You ought to be proud of that dress, it is gorgeous..Love the color..

GrayEyedScorpio said...

It turned out great! Love the lines, the cut, the shape.

T.Allen-Mercado said...

Great shape...my trunk is too junky for red-but you're making it work! Now that Tisa dress has caught my eye...a short girl with junk can so rock that one! :D