Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Re-do + New Do

So, previously I mentioned a mini halter top listed in my shop that had some issues. Well, yesterday I decided to go ahead and cut off the snagged part (making it shorter) and update the photos in my shop.

As a result, this...


became this...





And you can make note of how I left it at the lower price. ;-)

I also finished up a simple little tube dress I'd been working on...







candy girl tube dress
$34

It turned out smaller than intended, but it works. Someone gave me several yards of this material last fall. I think I'm gonna use the rest to make something long. The fabric lends itself to something of that nature. Or else something like this. I'll have to decide. It took me forever to cut the material, cause I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do with it. I'm pretty pleased with how this one turned out. Very "summerish." :-)

No comments: