Pages

Sunday, April 20, 2008

What it do?

Lmao! Although I don't use the phrase (I'm more of a "what's up?" or "what's poppin'?" type person), I find it to be quite hilarious and love to hear others say it.

Well, lately I've been working on a couple custom order garments. First, there's the black handkerchief skirt made for someone who contacted me via etsy...



Well, it's kinda hard to really see since it's black, but it's based on this one, only shorter...

(Which can be purchased via etsy by the way ;-)


The other custom garment is a shrug for my friend in Boston. I'm still working on it, but in the meantime, here are some shots...



(Safety pin holding it together for now. I gotta figure out what type if closure device I want to put on it.)





I forgot to take a before shot, but it was a just a plain, gray sweater from the thrift store much like this one...



I also updated my shop today with a new top!


bianca mini top
$24

Now these usually go for $28, but due to snagging caused my a wacky needle, this one is a bit lower. The needle did fine until I got towards the end of sewing the hem. Then it started acting strange. I was gonna cut off the snagged part and redo the hem, but I didn't want to make the top too short. It's not bad and kinda gets lost in the folds, but it is there, so...

Anyway, that's what I've been up to. Be back with more soon!

peace

No comments: