Pages

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Feelin' Froggy


One of ^^ those was in my sewing room this morning, and I have no idea how it got there.

The room is typically a mess with scraps all over the floor...





As mentioned in the previous post, I'm in the process of making a lime green top for myself as evidenced by the green chiffon scraps all over the place. So imagine my surprise this morning around 7 when I walk in there and one of those scraps (or so I thought) jumps to what seems like 5 feet off the ground. After running from the room screaming, gaining my composure and tip toeing back to the door to figure out what was up, I see a timid lil frog trying to get up the wall. First I had to crack up laughing at the whole situation--me running hysterically from the room-- then I called my manfriend telling him to come get it out. It wasn't a matter of me being afraid of the frog, but I just didn't want to do it. So I'm standing there cracking up on the phone while he's telling me to stop acting silly and catch the frog.

Finally, I managed to catch it under a cup and scoot it on out the front door. The funniest part about it is that the frog hopped on to freedom with numerous pieces of thread stuck to its foot. ha ha! I'm still trying to figure out how a frog got in here. As I was trying to catch him, his defenses went up and he headed down the hall towards the front like he knew the way out. That makes me think somehow it came in through the front. Perhaps he (or she) found comfort among the green material. It must have reminded him of himself and home. :-)

No comments: