Pages

Friday, March 7, 2008

For All You Local Folks!!

Style shooooow!!

Tomorrow night...

Grant Street Dancehall downtown Lafayette, LA...

In conjunction with the Grinder: Creative Arts Expo...

Doors open at 8 pm....

My show starts at 10:30 pm...

$5 cover...

You don't wanna miss it!!

Check out more info at lafayettegrinder.com...

Read my post concerning the last expo here.


And because this post feels so bare without a picture, here's a glimpse of some of the newness that'll be making its debut tomorrow.





Now, you might notice that some of that is just uncut fabric. Whether or not it makes it in the show is gonna depend on me turning it into something by tomorrow. I'm running on 3.5 hours of sleep as it is, but I'll do my best. All that moving stuff took up a lot of my creating time, so I'm in the process of catching up.


If you're in the area, hope to see you there!

peae

No comments: