Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Why Yes...Yes I Can.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeew! I've been so very extremely busy lately. My friend and I created a grassroots organization a couple months ago, and we just finished up 4 days of events. Never again will I take for granted all that goes into planning and organizing events. Talk about worn out. All that's over now, and everything was great. Now I can get back to my sewing.

I'm not sure of the reason, but over the past couple weeks, I've been getting a lot of requests for custom orders. It's always fun to help bring the stylistic visions of others to life. Many times people will see a style in my shop that they like but want different colors or materials. Other times they'll have an idea for a garment but don't necessarily have the skills required to create it. That's where I come in. :-)

Some of my most recent custom creations...






I'm working on a custom order right now and have another request that I'll be handling soon. I'm always flattered when I get requests for custom work. Plus people are usually very enthusiastic when the send me an inquiry. That always makes me smile. :-D

4 comments:

animeg said...

*loves em*

letitiah said...

what a pink! coooool.

Recycled By Hyena said...

Custom orders are the best, aren't they?

I love your assymetrical skirt and your work with bold bright colors.

And...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!! :)

Unknown said...

yes, i love custom orders. sometimes they force me to expand my capabilities, and that's a good thing.

thanks for the wonderful comments (and compliments)! :-)