Pages

Friday, February 8, 2008

Love, Joy, Peace, Shine, Be.

If you've been to my fotki or flickr then you've probably seen photos of the new "Art Tops". If you haven't been to either of those, then hey, check it out. In the meantime, though, here's a taste:


JOY

POWER

LOVE

BE

PEACE

LIVE NOW
I'd been receiving requests from boutiques throughout the nation who were interested in carrying some of my more artistic pieces, so that was the basis for this new collection. Well, unfortunately it was just brought to my attention that one of the shops will go out of business next month. I contacted another last week and still haven't heard back. There's still one more I need to contact. For now, though, I'll just sell these locally. My intentions are to not put any on etsy just yet, but as more are completed, some will most likely be added. If anyone is interested in any, just hit me up via sewfly82@yahoo.com and we can make it happen. Directly from me, you can get them for $28 each. Once they're on etsy, they'll be a bit more.

I always enjoy making these in the freestyle, non-patterned way that I do. Plus they remind me of the coming spring...so colorful, so inspirational, so fun. :-)

No comments: