Pages

Monday, June 23, 2014

Jump To It

Well, other than doing some alterations on a couple of my personal garments, I haven't been doing much on the sewing machine lately.  Pretty soon though, I'll begin working on a customized pant jumper which will be made from one of these fabrics.


I haven't made very many jumpers in the past, so I look forward to producing my first in a while.  


These three are from years past.



The first and last are designs that I came up with at random, and the middle jumper was customized. 

**********

Unfortunately my latest customer appreciation video posted on You Tube was muted due to "third party content" in the form of one of my favorite Marvin Gaye songs, "Got To Give It Up".  Whatever!  So, I'm going to edit it with new music and repost soon.

In the meantime, I think I'm going to go through my fabric stash and see what pieces I can put together to come up with something new.

Have a great week, and remember to check out the shop for some great deals!



Made-to-Order, $88 each



(Edited to add revised video.)

No comments: