Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Exclusive

If you watched this video, then you may recall that I ordered several new fabrics last month.  I was intending to use all the fabrics to make dresses for myself.  Yesterday I decided to use one of them to create a great blouse for warmer months based on a design that was on my mind when I woke up.  

The fabric used for this top is very stretchy and flowy, and has a wonderful drape.  I know of several people who like to wear over sized blouses with fitted bottoms such as leggings, and this style was partly inspired by that idea.








You may notice that it's see-through, so I do suggest pairing it with an undershirt.


The pictured garment is best for size XL-2X, and I have enough material to make a couple more of these.  So, this is a very limited edition!

Last night I listed it on Etsy, and it can be customized in sizes small-2X.
 

This is one of those styles that I'll likely make a staple in my collection this spring/summer, so you can look forward to it being offered in other colors/fabrics as well!
 


 
Wishing everyone a great Thursday!
~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thats very nice, the design and color is amazing, this can be a perfect gift for this Christmas...
Before buying lets just compare the prices at this amazing klanninger online