Pages

Friday, January 17, 2014

Save 10%

Happy Friday! There are a few things that I wanted to fill you in on as we head into another weekend. 

First, you can now find my latest skirt design on Etsy


This skirt is absolutely one-of-a-kind and is so comfortable.  The A-line shape is flattering on various body types, and the length highlights the calves wonderfully.  This is absolutely one of my favorite skirt designs to date. :-)

 Also, posted on the side bars of this page are images informing you that you can save 10% when you use code LOVE8 at checkout on both the flyTie Clothing Etsy and Storenvy pages.


Finally, the Ebay auction ended yesterday, and the winning bidder will be getting 17 original, handmade flyTie Clothing garments for $127.50!!!!!


 Having sold these garments as a lot will really help me free up some space, as I have too many garments in too many places! 

 I hope everyone has a great weekend. I'll be spending the majority of Saturday and Sunday preparing to fly and then flying over the Pacific Ocean. No fun, since I really don't care to fly. I'm sure it'll all go smoothly as it usually does, but I do ask that you send some positive energy my way.~~~

  Don't forget to check out the links above, and enjoy the day!

~

No comments: