Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Just a Touch

I woke up the other day determined to make something of this wonderful dark gray rib knit material that I'd been having for a while. 

After meditating on it, the idea came to me:

I would make a floor-length v-neck dress with sleeves.  Simple, feminine, and flattering.

Well, everything was going fine until I realized there wouldn't be enough material to carry out the original vision.

So I meditated some more, thought of the nature of a situation that's absolutely beautiful  ;-), and came up with this design.



I am in complete authentic love with it!


The original idea would have been feminine, no doubt.

But this?
The deep v-neck in back as well as the way the shortened hem and diagonal flow on that side highlights the calves both help take the feminine factor to another level.

I envision more dresses in this style in other colors such as olive green, black, and brown, and I'm seeing an entire collection for the fall.

More soon...

peace!
:-)



No comments: