Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hangin'

Oooop!!!

I know I've been MIA and was supposed to post something AWESOME a long time ago.

My pics didn't come out as I'd hoped, but here's a shot of a wedding ensemble I made for myself to wear as a bridesmaid in my good friends' wedding last month (those of you who follow my scant updates on facebook have probably seen these already):
Deep purple solid material contrasted with a colorful tie-dye, African-print fabric; 2-piece


Here's a group shot of the wedding party. Don't we look lovely?!?! :-D


It was a beautiful ceremony, and I had a wonderful time. The various colors and garments made for a great visual.

I also made two dresses for the bride and groom's 2 little girls:


So, these days I'm moving into different arenas and am working to take this sewing concept to a "whole 'nother" level.

Times are changing and have changed for me, and I've been shifting my energy to accommodate.

;-)

Oh, and this is a perfect opportunity for me to play one of my most favorite songs by one of my favorite bands.


This version is new to me. I like it!

peace!

No comments: