Pages

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Jmpt to It!*

I'm in the process of creating a white version of this for someone...










...and decided to transform this pattern (pink version) by McCall's to be suitable for the above style.



Not only because I wasn't in the mood for making a jumpsuit pattern from scratch (which is likely due to the fact that I was never given the person's exact measurements ), but also because it's a good exercise in pattern transformation. Store-bought patterns usually annoy me to no end, so I'm game for disregarding their rules and doing my own thing.

Results coming soon...


*This post's tile was taken from the pattern envelope

********************

Been hearing and grooving to this a lot lately...



peace!

:-)




3 comments:

Barbara said...

Um... can we say HAWT!! Jumpsuits like this make me SO jealous of women with average sized boobs, lol. Can't wait to see the finished project!

Newness of Life said...

oooo! Make me one too! lol. Can't wait to see the finish product as always.

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Sexy sexy. I can't wait to get a peek!