Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oh, Love.

Just a couple dresses...


(Reversible)

(Hand painted)

I created both of these months ago but am just now putting them online. Sometimes that's just how it is.

**********

Seeing as how I was a big Monica fan back in the 90s, I'm pleased to here her voice on the airwaves once again--especially since this new song that I adore samples one of my most favorite tunes of all time...



(Just realized she has a video to this.)






have a beautiful SUNday!

peace.

:-)

4 comments:

Barbara said...

Ok, so you know I have the perfect pair of pumps for that purple, right? And you know the strapless number is amazing, right?

*heads off to take measurements of self and stuff her savings jar*

A Cuban In London said...

That's not just 'a couple of dresses', right? :-) Those are very nicely made, well-thought exponents of good couture, my dear. Cracking voice, Monica's. Good to know she's back.

Greetings from London.

T.Allen said...

Very nice, love the bright colors! I was just singing (well bellowing) "Silly" in the car a few days ago. Deniece does a much better job of it than I! :D

boatx2 said...

Hahaha, how can I not agree with everyone above! Purple looks so great on you the fabric looks comfortable-comfortable-comfortable. How do you make it look so easy?! No, we really want to know.

New Sewing Minds are inquiring ^_^!

(omagod, bringing the dress form in the coffe shop, gah, don't remind me. Maybe if your dress form with mine floating into a public space, I wouldn't feel like such a pariah @_@).