Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Oh, My Back! My Aching Back!




And here we are again with me one year older. I swear I've been in pain this whole week! Sore legs, abdomen pain, throbbing headache. It's gotta be "old" age!!

(Nevermind the fact that there was a definite reason for the pain. I just wanna blame it on my getting older.)


So here I am at 27. Who woulda thought?

It was just two years ago that I was on here being grateful for having made it to 25.

I give thanks for continuation.


***************


A song for the occasion.


I'm sure I've posted this before. I love it so much. The song's release year being so close to my release year must be why. :-)

peace!


:-)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

: D (Picture this): Your at home in the early afternoon on your birthday trying to figure out just how you "really" want to celebrate coming into 27. To help you brainstorm, you turn on the stereo and change the tracks until it lands on track 5. Just as you drop the remote, I walk in with a with my hands in the air, excited expression, swaying my hips to "we are one" saying, "you know this is a jam" and along with me are all your other blog buddies that love having you around the blogspere. Happy Birthday T.

Anonymous said...

My darling...it's your birthday?Oh how I wish I could give you a hug :)!May all your wishes come true!

Harvest Girl ~ said...

im late ~ happy birthday sis!!!!

you are such a beautiful 27!

Oh if you never said definite reason for the pain i was gonna say.. opp ohhhh.... time 2 take a pg test!! lol

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Happy 27th Sweetie.

Anonymous said...

There's a hug for you on my blog :)!

Soul Pretty said...

Happy birthday...I hope the year before you unfolds with magical opportunites...I'll leave this to inspire..."You can have, do or be anything you want; now go be AWESOME."

Newness of Life said...

I'm wishing you a very happy and abundant 27th year!

Barbara said...

Happy Birthday friend! I hope you have a wonderful one, even though you aren't feeling well right now. Hope its not the flu =(... feel better soon.

T.Allen said...

Light and love for your new year!