Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Interlude

Eeek!! Blog neglect yet again. Hope y'all are doing well. I've been working on the jacket and look forward to having it completely DONE and presented to its owners within the next 2 days. Then I can get back to doing MY thing. I haven't sewn a single stitch on anything other than that project in nearly a month. Not necessarily because I haven't had time. It's just that when I work on something specifically for someone else--especially something that's outside of my usual work--it's hard for me to really focus on anything else until it's completely done. It's like I'm held hostage creatively until then.

But despite my decrease in productivity, I was featured on a blog recently:



Read it Here:

http://welcometoacadiana.blogspot.com/2009/09/super-fly.html

**********

As alluded to in the post, several items in my etsy shop are 1/2 off.


Such as this very comfortable pink number:





I'm just sooo ready for newness!(Which of course won't come 'til I get back to my regular sewing.)

**********

I could really use some relaxation at this very moment. Something like:


"It's soothing, like swimming in deep blue water. "--YouTube Comment

peace!

3 comments:

Barbara said...

Good luck on finishing the famous jacket. I'm sure that its soon-to-be owner will love the fit. Heck, you might gain a whole new fan base, hahaha.

Looking forward to seeing your newness.

Anonymous said...

Hi Fly Tie :),

as a big fan of YOUR thing,I can't wait to see more and more of it!
Compliments on being nearly finished with that jacket.I'm sure it wasn't an easy job!
Oh...this time I know the song...No ordinary love :)!I also like ti very much.
XOXOXO

Jewelry Rockstar said...

I/2 price huh! Wow all the great sales going on and I either can't participate because of not having money or because I swallowed a watermelon.

Congrats on your challenge! Can't wait to see it.