Thursday, June 11, 2009

Once More

Ah, yes. Outside shots are just fine after 7 pm. It's still hot, but the beloved Sun gives me a break by then.




Knit version of my scrap skirts.



Also on Flickr.


**********

I decided yesterday that I'm gonna start capitalizing the words Sun and Water. Some words are just a waste of capitalization, so I figure it's up to me to determine the ones I feel are worthy. *giggle*

**********

Sometimes I get antsy and anxious, then I take the time to stop, breathe, and enjoy the scenery. I feel a lot lighter in the end.

**********

My blogger friend Cut2Clothe updated her blog today with a "30 yrs. on earth/pay it forward" list that I found very wise and inspiring.

Check it out

>>>HERE<<<

**********

Just kickin' back with some D'Angelo.




peace.

6 comments:

A Cuban In London said...

Oh, kicking back with D :-). That's a good way to spend your time.

Lovely shot outside.

Prawns=shrimps :-D.

Have a great weekend.

Greetings from London.

T.Allen-Mercado said...

Thanks for putting me on to
CutC2lothe, I enjoyed my visit!

You're looking fab in the natural light. I hope things are looking up amidst your transition...

High Desert Diva said...

ohhh....the orange!

Ms. Bar B: said...

I think those are two great words worthy of capitalization. They give a lot to the world and should be rewarded =). The scenery and pieces are beautiful as always... See Ty, I could get use to you out on location, lol.

Hope your journey is going well.

Gallery Juana - ギャラリー ワナ said...

Stunning photo of you! the orange sings with the green trees.

JASMINA said...

There's an award waiting for you on my BLOG :)!