Pages

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Change

I'm feeling so much better about my photos now that I finally got around to changing the background. So now instead of this...

There's this...


Wheeeeeeeeeeeew! I like it so much better. Me and that off white just were not vibing.

The green chiffon was purchased in order to become a long, flowy dress.
For now though, it's been repurposed. It's not the fabulous walls at my old place, but I'm pretty pleased. I need to have some color, man! Plus it helps bring the look of my shop back to more consistent flow.


So beyond the backdrop change, I'll be updating my shop today to add...

This one has been done for a month, but I just couldn't figure out what I wanted to do with it
..whether I should put it in my etsy shop or sell it at the local boutique. I decided to go ahead and put it online, because the people who buy my garments at the boutique seem to exclusively like more simple, elastic dresses that fit a range of sizes such as...


So this one will go over there this week. I mean..unless someone here wants it. :-D I really love the dress and thought about keeping it for myself. That's quite common, but I never end up keeping anything. Well, except this.

I've added the above picture to my flickr page.You can also go there and see another simple lil (blue) dress and some random shots taken within the past week.

When I was home last weekend, I got a whole bunch of fabulous material from a thrift shop, so this week I'm gonna start working on some new items. Be back soon...

:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice! Love the new background!

High Desert Diva said...

Love the color...much better!