Pages

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Ok...Well...

I was able to find most of my deleted blog on Google (minus a few newer posts and a few older ones), but I'm not sure how to make the reconnect other than to just post the link here.

So here it is:

The goodness that was...still can't read the comments though :-(.

I'm still happy that I could find it! :-D

It may take me a while (unless someone wants to lend their assistance), but I'll figure this out. I've emailed blogger for help. However, while searching around on Google for some insight (people are just so wonderful and forthcoming with the exact info you need), I found out that this is a common problem. People say that while they can recover your blog, the blogger people might not want to and if they do, it may take a while...or something similar to that.

I'm just thrilled that I was able to recover all that I'd written about my published article.

So my heart feels a bit better.

It's 3:15 am, and I'm going to bed. Not sure why that other post has 11:54 pm as the time, since that was submitted at 2 something.

peeeaaaaaace!!!!!

No comments: