Pages

Friday, October 3, 2014

On the Move

Happy Friday!

This Monday we will be moving from up in our beloved valley down to a place that's right on the beach.  It should be interesting having the ocean right outside your back door (or in our case, lanai/balcony).  I'm definitely expecting this to be an adventure and am hopeful that no tsunamis come our way!

So, given this move, I really need to rid myself of some items.  To facilitate this I've decided to mark some items down to $25 in the shop!


This sale will be going on through Tuesday.  Shipping is a flat rate of $5 in the US, and all items will be shipped priority.

This is the perfect time to get a flyTie Clothing original!

Purchases can be made at


and no code is needed.

Your assistance in helping me free up some space would be greatly appreciated!
:)

Have a great weekend.
~

No comments: