Pages

Friday, July 25, 2014

New Clearance Video and Seals on the Beach

I really like how easy it is to create videos using iMovie.  Admittedly I was somewhat intimidated by the program at first, having been a PC user for so many years.  In the last year or so I'd familiarized myself with the movie making program in Microsoft, but now that I'm using a Mac computer, I've had to teach myself a whole new program.  Thankfully it's worked out well so far.

Yesterday I created a video showcasing all the garments that are part of the current $40 clearance sale.  Check it out below.








Also, visit  the store and help me clear my space of some of these lovely garments!  You really can't beat $40 and free shipping for one-of-a-kind handmade gear.

Get 'em at 


**********

Today I'll probably get out and enjoy this lovely Hawaiian weather.  Yesterday we were down at the beach and saw two seals sun bathing on the shore!


Initially we thought they were dead, but as we walked closer we realized that they were indeed living. One let out a leisurely bark, warning us not to get too close.   It was pretty neat seeing them there.

Have a great weekend.
~

No comments: