Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Spring Styles Revisited

Sometimes I take for granted that over all the years that I've been designing and making clothes I have achieved a massive catalog of styles.  I've got a few albums online that have been there for years, and often when I go back to look through them it really amazes me  to see so many skirts, dresses, tops, etc. that I've made and have forgotten about.  I've decided that--in addition to making a few new styles--I'm gonna revisit some of the styles from years gone by. To start, this top will be available soon in new prints and colors.

(I really do wish I could get my hands on more of this particular wax print. All I had at the time that the top was made was a scrap given to me by a friend.)



You can look for this style in the  Etsy shop in the coming week!

***************

As a reminder, there's currently a 30% off sale taking place in the shop that ends this Friday. April 4.  Last night I made a quick video to show some of the amazing deals that are currently available when you place an order--for anything in the shop--and enter code SPRING30 at checkout.





It's always good to have a reason to make a video with just images, cause it sure can be exhausting making one where I'm talking.  A five minute video of that nature can take (me) two or more hours to make/upload/process!  So yeah, picture videos are always a pleasure. :)


Thanks for reading, and enjoy your day!
~


No comments: