Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

New Video with Fabrics and More

Last night I decided to create a new video in order to share some new, recently purchased fabrics.  Today is also the last day to save $15 on two dresses in my shop.




These are currently $43 each, and you can save an extra 10% when you enter code LOVE8 at checkout.  They're both good to fit sizes small-large and bust cups B/C.  As mentioned in the video, if you're an A cup, I can alter it down, since it may be too big otherwise.

Check 'em out in my shop! The sale will run all day today.

***************

Here's the video.






I'm working at getting used to using iMovie, seeing as how I'm more familiar with a PC and Windows Movie Maker.  I'm finding that it--iMovie--is similarly easy, though.

Be sure to subscribe to my Youtube Channel

Happy Friday, and enjoy!
~~~


No comments: