Pages

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

flyTie Clothing 30% Off Spring Sale

Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Today I'll be doing some alterations (adding pockets) to a pair of lounge pants made last week, and I've also gotta continue working on a project that I'll be teaching on April 6, at a local fun place for children. I started playing around with it yesterday, but things didn't turn out as I'd expected. I'm going to have to regroup on that...

Anyway, I just wanted to do a quick update to let you know that now through April 4, there's a 30% off sale going on in the Etsy shop!  This sale covers everything in the shop including merchandise already on sale as well as made-to-order pieces. Just enter code SPRING30 at checkout for savings.



Yesterday I finished up another dress for self--a style that I'll also be offering for custom order very soon.  It's reversible!


The asymmetrical/handkerchief hem is one of my favorites to make, and the drape of this fabric for such a style is absolutely divine.  

Hopefully later this week I'll get around to creating a new video to showcase the spring/summer collection.

Have a great day!
~


No comments: