Pages

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Backstory

A few months ago I did an interview with Brooke Brimm, the creator behind Love's Gumbo , for her Sistir Arts & Craft Series.  This is an online series that highlights the work and lives of independent artists.  I've been a fan of Brooke's work for some time now, so I was honored when she contacted me asking for my participation.  

You can check it out here:




When we were originally scheduled to record, I was down with the flu. :-/  Thankfully Brooke   was patient with me, and a week later we went for it.  Hope you enjoy. :)

(P.S. Brooke and I were talking about all sorts of things that are not on the video, so any seemingly out of place goofiness and laughter that you may see on my part is probably a result of that. I am pretty goofy in general, though!)

Visit her Youtube channel to see interviews with other artists/designers as well!

Have a great week!

~

No comments: