Pages

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Doings

Seems like it's around this time each year that I get in a mood to start eliminating inventory from my space as well as fabric pieces and scraps from my stash.  This year is no different.

Friday I went through my collection of fabric, focusing primarily on the pieces that were left over from other projects, and played around with ideas for some one-of-a-kind simple garments that won't take me long to make.  Lately I've been in the mood to work with African-inspired prints, and this longing manifested as I went about selecting fabrics for these dresses I have in mind.

The first two will go something like this:


And this:

The fabrics in this picture have actually already been connected and formed into a dress. I just haven't gotten around to taking pictures of it yet.

There's so much more material for me to go through and work my design magicwith.  I'll be sure to keep it interesting, and you can be assured that each piece will be the only one of its kind. Ever! :)

**********

Today I marked down most items in my Etsy Store in an effort to clear it completely out.


In addition to the mark-downs, I'm still offering 20% off if you enter the code SAVE20 at checkout. All items purchased above are available at:


peace!

No comments: