Pages

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Ease Up

Apparently I'm the face of Darlascloset.com at the moment...


Well, it's not my face, but that's my turquoise with tiny black polka dots mini dress she's wearing. :-)

***************

Sometimes ya gotta just breathe and let things/people go. That was my "I knew it, but sometimes I fall off the path" lesson for the day.


***************

Man, I love this song...



And to think! They were in concert here a few weeks ago and I didn't make it. :-(

***************

Tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'm gonna get in my car and I'm gonna drive to another state and then maybe another. Then I'm gonna come back home in a couple of days. Cause right now I need a different perspective.

Have a beautiful weekend!
peace
:-D

5 comments:

High Desert Diva said...

Yay for the exposure at Darla's Closet!

Be safe on your car trip....home the answers you're looking for find you....

A Cuban In London said...

That was a beautiful design Carla got from you! Which reminds me I haven't paid her a visit in quite a while now.

Happy Easter!

Greetings from London.

Barbara said...

Enjoy your trip!

Jewelry Rockstar said...

Driving away to a few states sounds heavenly. Let the wind blow through your hair.

GalleryJuana said...

Congatulations on the well-deserved front page feature!

Hope you came back feeling refreshed from your Tri-State trip.