Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Well, I Saw it Coming...

I still haven't had a diagnosis as to just what this pain that I'm having is. However, I have a good idea. I'll be going to the doctor this week to find out for sure in order to appease my parents who are worried.

If it is what I think it is, I know for sure that I brought it upon myself. I've been having intuitive warnings for the past 6 months or so telling me to get it together (stop worrying/stressing, eating stuff I know I shouldn't have been..emotional eating, etc.) otherwise I'd be paying for it real soon. Well here I am paying for it. And it doesn't feel good at all. Ya know, life could be so much better if we just listen the first time around. Thankfully, I know what I need to do, though, so all is well. Back to being 85% + vegan live food eater, back to belly dancing, no more stressing, increase of herbal tea intake, juicing, etc. Life begets life. :-)

This may be another week with little to no updates, but at some point within the next few days I am gonna start on a new dress.


Something else I've gotta start doing is working out a lesson plan for an upcoming styling course that I'll be teaching. I keep putting it off, but soon the first day will be here. I'd like to do something different from last year, but I'm not sure what. It's just like me to wait til the last minute to come up with something. It's gonna be fun, though!

I really don't have any pics to show, but this morning I created a collage of some of my asymmetrical dress that I'll share.




I took those from the boutique a while back and they've just been sitting around in here doing nothing but just being pretty. I also picked up a few other pieces such as this one and this one. They too have just been sitting around. Laziness has overcome me lately, but I might get around to adding them to etsy this week,

Have a lovely day!

peace.

2 comments:

T.Allen said...

feel better and you know you're probably right...whenever i stray from my vedic diet all kinds of insanity happens. take good care.

Cennetta said...

Stress and worry can create all sorts of ailments in the body. Take care of yourself. BTW- the dresses are cute.