Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

Movin' On...

So, come the end of February, I'll be moving to a new space. Not only does this mean that I actually need to be trying to find a new place to live, it also means I'll be leaving my green walls/background for my photos behind. :-( (in which I invested a lot of energy to paint less than 1 yr. ago)

I love them dearly.

Maybe I'll come across a place where the owner will allow me to paint. If not, I'll have to think of something else...

Moving is not something I enjoy doing at all. The place I lived before this one was my haven for over 4 yrs. Eventually something similar to gentrification occurred (at least that's how I classify it), though, so it didn't last. I've only been here for 1 yr., but due to certain circumstances, I'll be giving it up come March.

Anyway.

I don't like to carry a lot of items with me when I move, so many items in my 'flytie' etsy shop have been reduced effective today for the duration of the month in the hopes that people like you will be more motivated to buy them. :-) Maybe they'll stay at their reduced prices once the month concludes. Maybe not. But I encourage everyone to go check it out!


Just to give you an idea of what's on sale, there are funky pieces like this:

'cute' ones like this:



and sexy ones such as this:

(which I'm sure would be more sexy on someone who it actually fit).

check the back:



In addition, nearly everything in my 'sewfly' shop is on clearance indefinitely.


Given the whole moving situation, my production level has slowed a bit. Not cause I'm actually packing or anything (that'll most likely start happening the last week of the month), but because I'm constantly thinking about packing and where I'll end up living. There are a few things in the works, though. Be back soon!

No comments: